We Are Here to help
At Grapco Tooling workshop, we CNC machine quite 20 different materials, including Aluminum, Brass, Invar, Inconel, Plastics, Silver, Steel, chrome steel, alloy steel, and Titanium therefore our customers have more sensible choice and quality CNC custom parts.
Our experienced team can handle simple to complex parts, custom parts, prototype, and enormous production runs.
- We Provide Complete, Reliable, And Confidential Services
Grapco Toolingoffers precision parts at competitive pricing and our standard delivery time are 1 -2 weeks. Rush orders within 24 hours turnaround.
What We Do
- Machining parts from solid raw materials, casting and forging, and from Aluminum, Bronze, Brass, Plastics, Steel, chrome steel, and Titanium.
- CNC and traditional Machining
- 2D and 3D Parts
- Milling parts up 70″ Long
- Turning Up To 14″ Diameter
- Hard -Turning up to 60Hrc
- Single, Multi Start, and Custom Threading
- Internal and External Broaching
- Internal and External Keyways
- Rotary Axis Machining
- Spline Cutting
- 3, 4 and 5 axis Machining
- And also provide secondary operations:
- Chrome Plating
- Heat treatment
- Zinc Plating
What We Do
Our team can assist you together with your part design, prototypes, choosing proper material, and finish part processing to increase the part life, appearance, and quality.
- CAD Modeling
- Fixture and Tooling Design
- Macro Programming
- Complete Design and Manufacturing
- Reverse Engineering
What We Do
Grapco Toolingproduces quality machined products with high-quality equipment and an experienced team. We proudly serve multiple industries, but not limited to:
- Blow and injection Molding
- Consumer Products
- Farming Equipment
- Food Processing
- Industrial Equipment
- Light and Heavy Duty Machinery Equipment
- Laboratory Equipment
- Roll Forming
- Sheet Metal
- Tool and Die Manufacturing
- Well Drilling
- And Much More
We Are Good At What We Do
Grapco Tooling Machining Solutions
Experienced and motivated Team Quick quotations and fastest part rotate time From a rough sketch to end product Large inventory of materials
We Aren’t scared of Trying New Things
Get Quality Parts At Competitive Prices
Grapco Tooling machining solutions aren’t scared of taking new complex projects or tight deadlines, or new technology, we are always pushing to limit. our machines are equipped with custom programming and Renishaw Probes to assist us to make efficient and precise parts. We are always testing new tools, new software, and MCU chips.